Personal Data We Collect
Data we collect when you visit our website:
When you access our website, certain data is automatically collected and stored in our server logs and cookies. Cookies are small text files stored by a web server in your browser software, which are then sent to the server when your browser connects.
This data does not directly identify you but includes information about your browsing history on our website. It may include the pages you accessed, the date and time of your request and referral URL, your search queries on the site, and information about your device, such as its hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, IP address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
While providing your data is not mandatory for visiting our website, please keep in mind that refusing cookies may disrupt your navigation and prevent you from accessing certain pages or services. You can configure your web browser to avoid cookies.
Data we collect when you sign up or order products:
Certain services on our website require registration or sign-up. We ask you to provide complete and accurate personal data to access these services. It is essential to inform us of any updates to your data. Failure to provide complete and accurate data or to update us may affect our ability to provide the requested services.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: Your name, telephone number, email address, customer ID, prescription, and similar information.
- Financial data: Details of your payment method, such as credit card information. Please note that we do not store the details of any card after the first order has been processed.
- IT data: Information related to your website browsings, such as the pages you accessed, date and time of requests, referral URLs, search queries, and details about your device.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data only within the limits that are set by the laws and regulations. In some cases, we may process your personal data based on legal requirements. We do not make automated decisions solely based on automatic processing that may affect you legally or significantly.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification data: To provide you with services as per our contractual obligations.
- Financial data: To process sales, returns, or replacement orders.
- IT data: To track analytics and improve the efficiency of our services.
We retain your personal data for the following periods:
- Identification data: 7 years
- Financial data: 10 years
- IT data: 7 years
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with companies outside of hd2olens.com for specific purposes:
- Identification data: Yes, limited strictly to SMS (name and telephone number).
- Financial data: No.
- IT data: Yes.
- Personal Data Protection
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and have implemented measures to ensure its security and confidentiality. These measures include:
- Implementation and maintenance of sophisticated technical measures to safeguard the recording and processing of your personal data with complete confidentiality and security.
- Implementation and maintenance of appropriate access restrictions to your personal data, as well as monitoring the access, use, and transfer of such data.
- All employees who have access to your personal data are required to enter into nondisclosure or similar agreements, ensuring their compliance with our data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We require any business partners and third-party service providers with whom we share your personal data to comply with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Regular data privacy training for our employees and third parties who have access to personal data.
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification, and/or erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to inform us that you do not wish to receive marketing information.
- In certain circumstances, the right to request the transfer of certain personal data to you or a third party.
- If our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Your name and surname, along with a photocopy of your identity card.
- Specify the rights you wish to exercise.
- Date of the application and your signature (if sent by postal mail).
If you are not satisfied with our response or handling of your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Service-related Announcements and Newsletters
We may occasionally send you service-related announcements when necessary. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you an email. These communications are not promotional in nature, and you cannot opt out of receiving them. However, you may choose to deactivate your account if you do not wish to receive such announcements.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send you the newsletters. We provide an option to unsubscribe from these newsletters to respect your privacy. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in each newsletter.
We offer you the opportunity to opt out of using your personal information for certain purposes. For example, if you make a purchase but do not wish to receive additional promotional emails from us, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe link provided in each email communication.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you can opt out by following the instructions included in each newsletter.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you allow us to share your data strictly with companies within hd2olens.com. You also give your express, specific, and informed consent to receive promotional emails regarding optical products and glasses from these companies. Each email you receive from us or other companies within our group will include an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
Removing Display/Advertisements from Your Device
Visit the NAI website, which will scan your computer or device for any third-party display or advertisements. The website will provide a list of such ads, and you can select the checkboxes next to the ads you want to remove. This ensures that advertisements will not appear on your computer or device. Please note that the NAI website is not associated with hd2olens.com
To remove third-party display advertisements from your device, you can manually access the cache and cookies of your browser and clear them. Please follow the instructions below based on your browser:
How to clear cookies and cache in Firefox:
- Open Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner.
- Select “Options” and then click on “Privacy & Security” in the left sidebar.
- Under the “Cookies and Site Data” section, click on “Clear Data.”
- Ensure that both “Cookies and Site Data” and “Cached Web Content” options are selected.
- Click on “Clear” to remove the cookies and cache from Firefox.
How to clear cookies and cache in Chrome:
- Open Chrome and click on the menu button (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings” and then click on “Privacy and Security” in the left sidebar.
- Click on “Clear browsing data.”
- In the popup window, select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Choose the time range for which you want to clear the data, or select “All time” to remove all cookies and cache.
- Click on “Clear data” to clear the cookies and cache from Chrome.
How to clear cookies and cache in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon (Tools) in the top-right corner.
- Select “Internet Options” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “General” tab, under the “Browsing history” section, click on “Delete.”
- Ensure that “Cookies and website data” and “Temporary Internet files and website files” options are selected.
- Click on “Delete” to remove the cookies and cache from Internet Explorer.
Please note that clearing cookies and cache may sign you out of websites and remove your saved preferences. It will also remove other browsing history and data stored by your browser.
Changes to This Privacy Notice